Sunday, February 21, 2010

White Bathtub Chip Repair A Quick Fix Or Repair For A Broken Kitchen Tile?

A quick fix or repair for a broken kitchen tile? - white bathtub chip repair

So I wanted a cast iron large, heavy frying pan away in my kitchen and throw a heavy hand and landed on the ground, breaking the powder coulnd't corner basically back together!

I'm pretty good with tools, but I'm not sure if a quick solution to this problem, or if I replace the entire disk. It can be found a very standard 12in square white tiles to be a complementary no problem, I would simply not know how to throw a sheet and replaced.
So ...

1. Is there a panacea? I looked online and not much, except for a site that the use of the things that will see a bucket of chips, fix recommended.

2. If not, how can I throw in the tile grout and replace them with aof them all?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment