Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dell Webcam Center No Supported Webcam Detected Dell Laptop 1525 Webcam Problem?

Dell Laptop 1525 webcam problem? - dell webcam center no supported webcam detected

My 6 months old Dell 1525 has an integrated webcam, I did it once, when I came for Christmas, but when I tried again recently, the center of the room said, "No supported camera detected. Plug continued," I I tried the Dell support website. who told me to go into the Device Manager and find imaging equipment ... I can not find it. I want to be able to use my webcam and I am pleased and I am in touch with my family and friends.

Please ... btw I'm not good with the technical language, and I am a little afraid to major adjustments, such as rebooting or something to make
Thank you for your time

2 comments:

bobwyzgu... said...

You need a device driver webcam, and may in the Dell Utility CD-ROM with the PC. The label is usually blue.

If you are in just 6 months, Dell still under warranty. Go to Dell support. to initiate (http://support.dell.com) and a chat - Do not call - chat works better and faster, and the language is never a "problem" - without the accent in a chat. To guide you through the process and, if necessary, take to qualify for a repair material.

Cow said...

Hello dear friend

It appears that you have a problem with your webcam

Post a Comment