Monday, February 15, 2010

Sv 2000 Dvd Vcr Recorder How Do I Connect My Dvd/vcr Player,dvr Cable Box,dvd Recorder, And Home Theater System To My HD TV?

How do I connect my dvd/vcr player,dvr cable box,dvd recorder, and home theater system to my HD TV? - sv 2000 dvd vcr recorder

I have an RCA HDTV, digital SV 2000 DVD / VCR, Apex Digital Home Theater, Cable, Direct TV and a DVD burner Liteon. I can not login, because I have them before. Year was told to buy a DVD recorder, to watch the movies he watched on cable since 2000, only became known as the SV record playing.Can me (the person completely non-technical) has been based in simple words, such as components and connect them? Thank tgoree75785

2 comments:

lee b said...

Scart sockets are easier and less complicated.buy SCART connector 4 for a box costs £ 9.99 plug-in-1 DVD-VCR Home Theater Connection 2 Scart socket to connect to cable or free view in Table 3 SCART SCART plug has its own way to connect to the AUX SCART socket on the back of the DVD devices recorder.all can know what is the balance DVD.last a scart cable to the DVD recorder running on the TV and run an RCA red and white photo of red-and-white TV in your home theater, so everything will be on television sound system in the theater.

poop said...

There are several ways to connect to your computer, and too much information in your question on the left. Tell them everything would be too confusing.

First, the number of entries on the back of your TV, and what kind of entries we? (HDMI, component,) composite. Do you have a digital video recorder high definition, and it has an HDMI or Component? Does your DVR has more than one outlet? If so, what kind of products do you use? (Component, composite?)

The best way is to ask your neighbor young geek to install it for you.

Post a Comment