Sunday, February 14, 2010

Walking Pneumonia More Condition_symptoms Can Someone Tell Me More About A Touch Of Pneumonia? READ DETAILS?

Can someone tell me more about a touch of pneumonia? READ DETAILS? - walking pneumonia more condition_symptoms

I went to the doc on Wednesday throte pain for 4 days and a cough, the deterioration of more than 3 days. IWAS also Flem coughed. When I went to the doctor listened to my chest and back, but not sit on the x-ray. She said she has a touch of pneumonia and gave me a antidiotic had the double dose Days fisrst and 1 tablet every morning for 5 days (MI 4.). She said he went alone pneumonia in my right lung and had to stay home from school wear, so I have and I still do not work well. I slept almost all day and drink lots of peace. Thursday and Friday I went to school and even coughed. Well, it's Saturday and I go shopping (what), but now I have a stuffy nose, which took place on Friday. Is that a good sigh? I am a little tired, my own energybut not terrible. I still have a bit of a cough and cough i Flem. I am also very stuffy nose. What can u tell me? Can I go to work tomorrow? I am I always better? What can I do? Thanks

1 comment:

collins m said...

I do not know where he is, but if you really cold, I was a little more. Try to follow what the doctor's orders! Im not sure how long the doctor said that to get to sleep, but say on day 4 of drug that is ok. However, pneumonia is wouldnt seriously, and I dare to get worse. It seems that you can have a little cold. If you leave the house, what I do and do more! Hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment