Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Sisters Husband Raped Me My Sister Claims My Husband Raped Her. He Admits To Sleeping With Her Twice. ?

My sister claims my husband raped her. He admits to sleeping with her twice. ? - my sisters husband raped me

He said it was not rape, I think. It's a long story, but I am 100% sure that it was a mutual encounter. I've been married for 18 years. To my knowledge, has never betrayed my husband. I'm so strong and can not happen. I have not spoken to my sister, because I discovered. I'm still with my husband, but only because I am surprised that you can not do everything alone, and I do not know what to do. Maybe I can forgive more time with my husband, but I really feel hatred towards my sister. I do not believe that I talk to him again. My whole family knows. My family is torn apart. Find someone in the same situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment