Saturday, November 14, 2009

Xxx Pinky Pron Had Quite A Bit Of Bleeding Yesterday...no Pain.. It Was Pinky Some Bits Tiny Bit Redy But No Clots....?

Had quite a bit of bleeding yesterday...no pain.. it was pinky some bits tiny bit redy but no clots....? - xxx pinky pron

went to the hospital and had an internal and said that it has ceased to bleed, because there was none, and that the uterus was for what he said was a good sign .. Closed Now I wait until Monday for a scan .. in 8 weeks and 4 days and little blood, which yesterday had nothing ..!!!
Last week I had a little blood a lot, but enough for a studio, and I've noticed that the baby was ok ... But there was more blood than I am now worried .. plz .. Help I had no pain and no blood in the hospital since yesterday .. I had blood clots, as well .. He felt my belly and said he felt so sweet thats good, but I'm still worrying like crazy! xxx xx

1 comment:

janeannp... said...

Trust your doctor! They were trained in this profession. Concern additional stress is not good for you and your baby.

Post a Comment