Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Images Of Boston Celtics Dancers 5 Best And Worst NBA Logos?

5 Best and Worst NBA Logos? - images of boston celtics dancers

Better:
1) Denver Nuggets: I like how they incorporated the theme of the mountain in the logo. The logo is very nice place too.
2) Phoenix Suns: I love the colors and how basketball is out of the picture
3) Orlando Magic: The whole "whimsical" theme (it's in Orlando and all) is a little sentimental, but you go scot-free
4) San Antonio Spurs: I do not know why he should develop a team of an accessory shoe, but the logo is nice, especially in the shaping of his court
5) Sacramento Kings: Look at the price, my comfort, because I never won what

The worst:
1) Washington Wizards: It seems it was designed for a child of preschool age, and combine them in Paint. Worse logo for now.
2) Milwaukee Bucks: head color horribly creepy deer. It's like Christmas hickville
3) Toronto Raptors: For me, it says "High Five - the other side!"
4) Boston Celtics: A drunk Irish elf with a stick.
5) New Orleans Hornets: not just how the image of a wasp with her legs SPREAD. And it seems he began to lose the ball to ...

1 comment:

Javy Javy (♥ Pepper for MVP ♥) said...

Great stuff! hahaha

Better:

1) Bulls: looks good, and really make sense
2) Rockets look like: cool, really
3) Timberwolves: What I like and I like her garden at home with trees.
4) the Grizzlies: It looks like a bear interfere with yellow eyes.
5) Burning Heat: Cool the ball over the net

My worst:

1) Bobcats: It looks more like a werewolf and not symmetrical.
2) Thunder: Could they have at least one blast or what?
Utah Jazz 3): How many jazz players live near the mountain?
4) Portland Trail Blazers: I feel like they are trying so that I recycle
5) Pacers: Where's the car? Is this like one of the things that "appear" when it is longer than three minutes?

I want the wizard as the worst place, everything from the logo for the uniforms.

Post a Comment